Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rock n Roll Hootchie Koo

I have some weekend shenanigans I could post about, but honestly, I’m a little too drained to do get into that until tomorrow. So, I’ll do what I usually do when I get like this, and do a meme. It’s the junk food of blogging. Anyway, Preposterous Ponderings had an interesting meme about making your very own album cover, here are the specifics if you legitimately want to do the meme.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ Thethird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together.

We've already established that I am indeed lazy, and especially so today because it's colder than Old Man Winter's scrote, and I am slightly hungover. Also, thanks to Eric I have no need to make a cover, because this is perfect.




26 comments:

Jay said...

LOL! I want that album so badly!

I don't know if the songs are any good, but who cares?

/I actually googled it to make sure it was real. ;-)

R.E.H. said...

I'd buy that album too!

Does it come in a picture vinyl version? I'd hang that on my wall.

Nice boobies there!

FreeOscar said...

Motor boating..

Simply Curious said...

Cheater.

Unknown said...

That cat is nice, too.

Chuck said...

Knowing as we do that you prefer older men is fascinating, but do you like to call them all daddy? Or is that just the lucky ones?

Cute pussy. Pretty hairy.

Malicious Intent said...

It's sooooooo you! Go with it.

Phoebe Fay said...

Oh. My. God. It is so you!

Mike said...

Tits.

I love tits!

MrRyanO said...

Best album cover ever! Can I get it signed???

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Thats a nice album cover. I bet its sells millions.

Anonymous said...

Nice pussy!

BBC said...

"My pussy belongs to daddy"

That fucking quacks me up. Quack, quack, quack... LOL

Hey baby, who's your daddy?

Anonymous said...

girl- your album cover rocks! i love it. i'd buy it in a fucking secomd. oh, tequila! you've outdone yourself, girlfriend!

AngryMan said...

I like big tits in blog posts. Keep it up, Tequila, keep it up!

Schmoop said...

This offends me greatly. Where the hell is the crotch shot? Cheers!!

Malach the Merciless said...

You cheater . . .

billymac said...

that there is high-lair-ee-us...

pissed off patricia said...

Not my taste, but I have some friends who I'm sure would like it. They love kitties.

Buzzardbilly said...

Are you sure you didn't go back in a time machine and make that album cover yourself years ago?

BTW, I've given you an award. Instructions and a link to the picture of the award (which I'm having trouble getting to show up) are on my blog.

Tequila Mockingbird said...

Buzzard: thanks for the award, you rock my dock!

BBC, once again your comment has given me a vomit-like mix of emotions, namely annoyance and being creeped out.

Anonymous said...

That album cover has Tequila written all over it!

By far the coolest one yet!

Thanks for playing! ;o)

Hungry Mother said...

I presented you with this award for excellence in blogging.

Tequila Mockingbird said...

Hungry: yes, thanks so much! i added it to my hall of narcisism

fu said...

I'd love to get all up in that pussy, the woman could join in too if she wants

Diva said...

That's bad ass! I am too technology challenged to play that game.

Great blog!