Monday, September 17, 2007

Comparitively, My Car is Pretty lame...

I was watching Knight Rider the other day, more for the amusing David Hasselhoff appearances as opposed to quality TV programming experience, and I realized, I have totally been missing out. Here I am, driving around in a car that doesn’t talk to me, when I could have a knight rider car that tells me when to change my oil and brakes when there is a pedestrian I am about to hit. No worries about DUI’s when I’m in my kickass knight rider car; it would even be even better than calling on-star to tell me what back roads I need to take to get from ____ bar to home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even more hot shit than that would be a transformer car (the ULTIMATE hybrid…). Anyone around my age, who was a little kid in the late 80’s, fondly remembers this show, and always wondered in the back of their mind how sweet it would be to have their own transformer. I believe I’ve mentioned this before, but I have awful road rage, and it would be so invigorating the next time some douchebag on wheels cuts me off, to have my car turn back into an amazing robot that would stomp them into the road; hey, don’t flip me off, because my car is “more than meets the eye”. They fly too, which would be super handy during my commute when I’m running late because for some reason the night before I drunkenly hid my keys inside my shoe and it took me an extra 20 minutes to find them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally, the ultimate car to have would be a “Back to the Future” De Lorean. Besides the awesome side opening doors, this car goes back in time. Why should I settle for my regular mazda, when I could be traveling to the past or the future? Although, I’m thinking with how expensive gas is, it would not be cost effective to drive, and flux capacitors would probably be expensive as hell… it would so be worth it, though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Arthur Fonzarelli said...

I'm not much of a science fiction geek, but I love stories with elements of time travel and alternate universes, so I have watched the BTTF flicks far too many times to count. As far as a movie trilogies, it has to be my favorite. If I win the lottery, I'm getting a DeLorean.